The 17th May is now upon us and Stage 3 of the COVID “un-lock” has gone ahead. This is despite the emergence of the “Indian” variant, which now puts significant doubt over Step 4 going ahead as planned on the 21st June. We have therefore taken the decision not to open registration today. Instead we will continue to hold until the 1st June when we will make a final call. As organisers we have a very difficult decision to make. Please help us by taking this short survey to inform us of your thoughts.